Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Another milestone reached

Earlier this morning, after nearly 300 posts spanning over eleven years, Pee-Pee Soaked Heckhole recorded its millionth visitor! It's been a long time coming! 

For all of you who have managed to stick with me and the silly little blog of mine over the years, let me once again provide you with my most sincere thanks and appreciation. Thank you for your patronage, your suggestions, and most of all, your comments - it feels good to know and read that, in some cases, I've turned someone on to a new genre of music, or reunited them with a lost classic. My favorite comments to receive are those along the lines of "I've been looking for this for years!", or "I never thought I'd hear this again!" - I get that same kind of feeling and thrill whenever I manage to track down a hard-to-find tune I'm seeking; glad to know I can instill that in others. This site started off as a "Can I possibly do this too?" sort of lark, so even after all of the music I've provided and write-ups I've penned, it's still sort of crazy to me that THAT many people have found this obscure corner of the Web and have read at least a little of the meandering, verbose narrative I've cranked out month after month, year after year. 

In honor of this Million Visitor Milestone, I thought I'd at least make an attempt to complete some of the dozens of half-written music write-ups I've had sitting in my queue but, for some reason or another, never finished (some have been in limbo for literally years). Over the next few days I'll do what I can to bear down at get a least a few of this publication-ready for you all. So keep an eye on the site, and keep on coming back! 

Looking forward to meeting and engaging with the next million visitors! 

All the best to you all from Pee-Pee Soaked Heckhole

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've enjoyed the music you've shared - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! i'm glad to be one in a million. just want to thank you sincerely for all the sharing—-not just of quality, often hard-to-find music, but the sharing of your experiences with the music and why it's special to you. great yarns! keep the posts coming, please. we need more music in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! ....and thanks

    ReplyDelete