Thursday, December 2, 2021

Just a small reminder...


For those of you who have been watching and enjoying Peter Jackson's Beatles documentary Get Back on Disney+ over the past week: This site has long had an offering available directly related to this streaming TV program, as one of many "secret posts" I'd hidden throughout this blog over the years (I'm sure that, with a little thought (traveling down the road/running the gamut from A to B...) you can guess what that offering entails...).

Where is that secret post, you may ask?  Well, it could be somewhere in here... or possibly here... or maybe here... (but definitely NOT here - this would be a particularly POOR place to look... 😉).  Either way, I'm not tellin'!

Happy hunting!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not having any luck finding it or my search skills just suck . Could I please get "something" more clearer . Thanks

      Delete
    2. Sorry... but nope! I already feel like I gave away WAY too much above regarding the locations... half the fun of this comes from actually finding the secret posts on your own (you'll note that I didn't call them "Clearly Obvious Posts")!

      Try again, and good luck!

      Delete
    3. What an amazing Christmas gift! Thanks for the music and the years of great reading!

      Delete
    4. We have another winner above, folks! Go to the Beatles Haikus post to check out Todd's winning submission!

      Delete