Friday, April 10, 2026

The Beatles - Sdrawkcab!

Please use the email link below to contact me, and I will reply with the download link(s) ASAP:

Send Email

.kniht uoy tahw wonk em tel dna ,yojnE .ytnacs ytterp si siht no atad dnuorgkcab ym - s0102 dim eht ni emitemos snosrep nwonknu yb decudorp geltoob a ,!backwardS - seltaeB ehT si erusaelp gninetsil sdrawkcab ruoy rof ereH !sredaer dipertni uoy otno kcul ym ssap em tel oS

!rehte eht otni gnitaropave erofeb ,ylno em rof ,eno tsuj deraeppa yllacigam ti fi sa tsomla s'tI .setis geltoob eht no ro ,lareneg ni ton - tenretnI eht no erehwyna ti fo noitnem ron gnitsop rehtona dnif ot elba neeb reven ev'I ,ecnis sraey eht ni ,taht si toob siht fo noitisiuqca ym tuoba driew s'tahW

i'M onlY sleepinG .32
revolutioN #9 .22
acrosS the universE .12
A daY iN the lifE .02
herE comeS the suN .91
becausE .81
motheR nature's soN .71
lonG lonG lonG .61
lucY iN thE skY witH diamondS .51
tomorroW neveR knowS .41
raiN .31
flyinG .21
crY babY crY .11
comE togetheR .01
piggieS .9
strawberrY fieldS foreveR .8
I feeL finE .7
thE fooL oN thE hilL .6
I diG A ponY .5
I aM hte walruS .4
eleanoR rigbY .3
beinG foR thE benefiT oF mR kitE .2
happinesS iS A warM guN .1


:puenil eht s'ereH .niaga dna niaga ,ot kcab gnimoc flesruoy dnif lliw uoy taht ereh sdnuos dna sgniht era ereht tub ,noitator evisulcxe no mubla siht tup ton yam uoY .meht otni tup seltaeB eht pihsnamstfarc dna yrtsitra eht no )yllaretil( evitcepsrep tnereffid a uoy sevig yaw siht ni meht gniraeH .rennam siht ni cisum siht gniraeh gnillepmoc dna gnitseretni yrev syaw ynam ni osla s'ti ,sdnuos taht sa driew sA .sdrawkcab deyalp era senut eht fo lla taht gnieb tiecnoc eht htiw ,smubla rieht fo lla ssorca ,reerac gnidrocer rieht tuohguorht morf sgnos seltaeB fo gnitsisnoc noitalipmoc a si sihT

.rebmemer t'nod ylpmis I .)"9# noituloveR" ni raeh ot demialc evah sklof emos s06' eht ecnis taht esarhp "nam daed ,no em nrut" )tnetsixenon ylbaborp dna( suomafni eht sa hcus( segassem neddih dna "gniksam sdrawkcab" niatnoc ot detroprup sgnos seltaeB no noitamrofni rof gnikool neeb evah yam I ...oga edaced a tsomla noitalipmoc geltoob elttil ynnuf siht ssorca emac tsrif I erehw ro yhw ,woh llacer t'nac I

.meht revo derehtals sgnid-gnir dna sbud-bulf cinortcele tuohtiw enola gnidnats sevlesmeht sgnos eht ,scisab ot 'kcab teg' ot tpmetta trevo na ,noinipo ym ni yaw suoivbo na ni ,erew snoisses eB tI teL/"kcaB teG" ehT .raf oot dnert siht nekat dah yeht wenk seltaeB ehT neve ,siht fo sraey fo elpuoc a retfa ,taht thguoht ym s'tI .evil etaercer ot elbissopmi tub lla eb dluow cisum tsetal rieht fo tsom ,gniruot eunitnoc ot dediced dah yeht fi taht os hcum os ,sgnos rieht fo noitalupinam dnuos oiduts-ni no erom sucof ot nageb puorg eht ,6691 etal ni
gniruot deppots yeht sA .stceffe eseht fo yretsam s'dnab eht gnisacwohs "swonK reveN worromoT" dna )enil ratiug dael sdrawkcab s'nosirraH egroeG gnirutaef( "gnipeelS ylnO m'I" ,)slacov desrever htiw desaeler gnos kcor ,tsrif eht ton fi ,fo eno eb ot deredisnoc( "niaR" ekil sgnos - 6691 ylrae ni snoisses revloveR eht gnirud tnenimorp yllaicepse saw sihT .sgnidrocer retal rieht otni yrdraziw oiduts gniyolpme deyojne seltaeB ehT taht nwonk llew s'tI

.ekil thgim lla uoy kniht I taht oga sraey ssorca delbmuts I eno ynnuf a s'ereH


1 comment:

  1. [Here's the post above, right-side up for you all without the time/patience to decipher it!]

    Here's a funny one I stumbled across years ago that I think you all might like.

    It's well known that The Beatles enjoyed employing studio wizardry into their later recordings. This was especially prominent during the Revolver sessions in early 1966 - songs like "Rain" (considered to be one of, if not the first, rock song released with reversed vocals), "I'm Only Sleeping" (featuring George Harrison's backwards lead guitar line) and "Tomorrow Never Knows" showcasing the band's mastery of these effects. As they stopped touring in late 1966, the group began to focus more on in-studio sound manipulation of their songs, so much so that if they had decided to continue touring, most of their latest music would be all but impossible to recreate live. It's my thought that, after a couple of years of this, even The Beatles knew they had taken this trend too far. The "Get Back"/Let It Be sessions were, in an obvious way in my opinion, an overt attempt to 'get back' to basics, the songs themselves standing alone without electronic flub-dubs and ring-dings slathered over them.

    I can't recall how, why or where I first came across this funny little bootleg compilation almost a decade ago... I may have been looking for information on Beatles songs purported to contain "backwards masking" and hidden messages (such as the infamous (and probably nonexistent) "turn me on, dead man" phrase that since the '60s some folks have claimed to hear in "Revolution #9"). I simply don't remember.

    This is a compilation consisting of Beatles songs from throughout their recording career, across all of their albums, with the conceit being that all of the tunes are played backwards. As weird as that sounds, it's also in many ways very interesting and compelling hearing this music in this manner. Hearing them in this way gives you a different perspective (literally) on the artistry and craftsmanship the Beatles put into them. You may not put this album on exclusive rotation, but there are things and sounds here that you will find yourself coming back to, again and again. Here's the lineup:

    1. Nug Mraw A Si Ssenippah
    2. Etik Rm Fo Tifeneb Eht Rof Gnieb
    3. Ybgir Ronaele
    4. Surlaw eth Ma I
    5. Ynop A Gid I
    6. Llih Eht No Loof Eht
    7. Enif Leef I
    8. Reverof Sdleif Yrrebwarts
    9. Seiggip
    10. Rehtegot Emoc
    11. Yrc Ybab Yrc
    12. Gniylf
    13. Niar
    14. Swonk Reven Worromot
    15. Sdnomaid Htiw Yks Eht Ni Ycul
    16. Gnol Gnol Gnol
    17. Nos s'erutan Rehtom
    18. Esuaceb
    19. Nus eht Semoc Ereh
    20. Efil eht Ni Yad A
    21. Esrevinu eht Ssorca
    22. 9# Noitulover
    23. Gnipeels Ylno M'i

    What's weird about my acquisition of this boot is that, in the years since, I've never been able to find another posting nor mention of it anywhere on the Internet - not in general, or on the bootleg sites. It's almost as if it magically appeared just one, for me only, before evaporating into the ether!

    So let me pass my luck onto you intrepid readers! Here for your backwards listening pleasure is The Beatles - Sdrawkcab!, a bootleg produced by unknown persons sometime in the mid 2010s - my background data on this is pretty scanty. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete